When using the word dimensions, you might think about height, width, and depth. But in this article, we want to give you an overview of Dimensions, a tool inside the Sage Intacct accounting solution software. We’ll also share how to make highly informed decisions for the long-term success of your business with this powerful function.
To get specific, we’ll cover the following topics:
- A History of the General Ledger
- Define Sage Intacct (SI) Dimensions and how to recognize real ones
- Why SI Dimensions are so crucial to your business
- How dimensions are used by those in the restaurant, wealth management, SaaS, or Franchise industries with multiple products, services, and different departments
- Steps to get started using Sage Intacct dimensions in your company